Capital Markets Event
Melrose Industries PLC (“Melrose”) is hosting a virtual Capital Markets Event on GKN Aerospace tomorrow, 8 June 2022, starting at 2.30pm (UK).
The event will include a presentation from David Paja, CEO of GKN Aerospace, opening and closing remarks from Simon Peckham and Geoffrey Martin, CEO and CFO of Melrose respectively, and a live Q&A session with all three speakers.
The presentation will highlight the higher full potential of the GKN Aerospace business, including exceptionally strong future cash flow dynamics.
It will include information as follows:
- Higher potential: An upgraded medium term operating margin target of 14%+ on a full market recovery
- Healthy growth: An expected revenue annual growth rate of 7% to 2030, with a faster rebound to 2025 of greater than 10%
- Exceptional cash flow dynamics: An expected lifetime net cash inflow of £18.5 billion on 19 engine contracts with a net present value of c.£5 billion1. These contracts currently comprise only 5% of Melrose Group revenue
- Accelerated progress on restructuring: Substantially complete by the end of 2023
- Strong sustainability qualities: An excellent technology portfolio focused on increased efficiency and sustainability
There will be no new information on current trading.
The presentation slides are currently available on the Melrose website at:
1. Using a foreign exchange rate of USD:GBP of 1.30:1 and calculated using the midpoint between a debt related discount rate of 5% (NPV c.£7bn) and a GKN Aerospace pre-tax weighted average cost of capital discount rate of 10% consistent with data in the Melrose Industries PLC 2021 Annual Report (NPV c.£3.5bn)
|Melrose Investor Relations:||